No. of people: 4-5, square meters: 55 m2 (ground floor)
partial sea view, air condition included in the price .
Terrace : table and chairs are available, partially covered, sun umbrella.
Bedroom : triple room, double bed, one extra bed , laminated floor, bedlinen provided / weekly changed.
Bedroom : double room, double bed, laminated floor, bedlinen provided / weekly changed.
Living room : living, dining room and kitchen are one room, table and chairs for all persons, TV sat, laminated floor.
Kitchen : kitchenette, table and chairs for all persons, tableware and dishes are provided, kitchen cloth included, electric kitchen range, oven.
Bathroom : bathroom with toilet and shower, towels provided ( 1 big, 1 small per person per week).
• ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS:
• Registration fee 5,00 eur / once per person .
• The eco-tax has to be paid 0,15 Eur per person per day, children up to age of 12 do not pay the eco-tax.
• 1 child up to 3 years, that do not use the own bed, do not pay for the service of accommodation.
• Children older than 3 years, pay for accommodation service according to the price list.
• For stay less than 4 nights price of the accommodation is 30% higher.
• Final cleaning is included in the price.
• Tourist tax is included in price.
• The costs of processing the reservation are not included in the price (shown in the offer)
City of Krk surface area of 110.41 km2. The length of coastline is 62.5 km. According to the last census (2001.) the city is populated by 5491 people. But this figure also includes the people living in the villages, which according to the territorial system belong to the city. The villages are: Bajčići, Brusići, Brzac, Kornić, Krk, Lakmartin, Cres, Milohnići, Muraj, Nenadić, Pinezići, Poljica, Skrbčići, Vrh and Žgaljić. City of Krk is the main administrative, bureaucratic and the like, but above all cultural and historical center of the island of the same name. Geographical position of Krk and Kvarner is convenient, because it is the Mediterr ...