No. of people: 2-2, square meters: 25 m2 (ground floor)
partial sea view, air condition included in the price , ventilator.
Terrace : own terrace, terrace in the yard (passage), table and chairs are available.
Bathroom : bathroom with toilet and shower, towels provided ( 1 big, 1 small per person per week).
Studio (all in one room) : double bed, table and chairs for all persons, kitchenette, tableware and dishes are provided, kitchen cloths provided, refrigerator with freezer, electric kitchen stove, coffee pot , microwave, SAT- TV, tiles.
• ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS:
• Registration fee 5,00 eur / once per person .
• The eco-tax has to be paid 0,15 Eur per person per day, children up to age of 12 do not pay the eco-tax.
• 1 child up to 3 years, that do not use the own bed, do not pay for the service of accommodation.
• Children older than 3 years, pay for accommodation service according to the price list.
• For stay less than 4 nights price of the accommodation is 30% higher.
• Final cleaning is included in the price.
• Tourist tax is included in price.
• The costs of processing the reservation are not included in the price (shown in the offer)
• Pets 9,00 EUR per day.
House Yard: garden with garden furniture, barbecue, parking on property or in front of the house, outside shower.
Other options: pets allowed, air condition included in the price , Internet - WiFi, owner lives in the house, SAT- TV, prices per apartment per day includes: usual consumption of electricity, water, gas and weekly change of bedlinen.
from sea 350 m
from the sea (airline) 300 m
to the pebbly or rocky beache 550 m
from the centre 400 m
to supermarket 500 m
from restaurant 450 m
to ambulance 600 m
to the bus station 650 m
to the airport Omisalj (Rijeka) 25000 m
to the railway station Rijeka 55000 m
to the nearest road traffic 100 m
to the ferry port Valbiska 12000 m
to fkk / nudist beach 800 m
City of Krk surface area of 110.41 km2. The length of coastline is 62.5 km. According to the last census (2001.) the city is populated by 5491 people. But this figure also includes the people living in the villages, which according to the territorial system belong to the city. The villages are: Bajčići, Brusići, Brzac, Kornić, Krk, Lakmartin, Cres, Milohnići, Muraj, Nenadić, Pinezići, Poljica, Skrbčići, Vrh and Žgaljić. City of Krk is the main administrative, bureaucratic and the like, but above all cultural and historical center of the island of the same name. Geographical position of Krk and Kvarner is convenient, because it is the Mediterr ...