How to make a reservation ?
1. Search for the accommodation through the main search menu on our homepage, through our search guide.
When you find the suitable accommodation, click on the ˝Book now˝ icon.
You are required to fill in the reservation form for the unit you are interested in.
It is necessary that you fill in all the required information to make the processing of your request possible.
2. When you complete, reservation form is sent an automatically generated calculation, including all the cost and the amount to be paid for the reservation of the chosen accommodation unit.
It will show up on your screen.
3. Immediatelly upon the receipt of the reservation form, we will check the availability of the unit and will respond you within 24 hours. Also the final calculation will be sent to your e-mail address. The calculation itself contains all the costs clearly stated, together with the amount you are obligated to pay as a reservation confirmation which is 15 % to 30% of total amount. The payment must be made according to the payment models published on our pages. The rest of the amount you have to pay in the agency on a date of arrival.
4. To finally confirm the reservation, it is necessary to make the payment of the reservation within 24 - 72 hours, upon the receipt of the final calculation. If the guest does not pay within the given term, the result may be overbooking, which is not agency's responsibility, but, neverthless, the agency will try to offer the guest an alternate accommodation of the same quality. If the guest does not make the reservation payment in given term, agency will consider the reservation canceled.
5. Immediatelly upon making the payment, the guest need forward the confirmation to the agency via e-mail ( email@example.com ) or fax ( ++385 51 221 570 ). Having checked the payment, or the authorization of the guest's credit card, the agency will send you all the information necessary about the accommodation unit. Our voucher - the final confirmation of the reservation, will be sent to guest's e-mail address. The voucher is also a proof of the reserved and paid accommodation.